sobota, 26 maja 2012

Polishes From My Hubby (swatches) / Lakiery Od Mężusia (próbki)

26 May 2012

If you follow my FB page Obsessions Nails you probably saw the pics of the surprise I got from my hubby.... he got me lots of nail polishes!!! He got me lots of them... two brands: "essence" and "Catrice". I am such a lucky girl!! He got me 18 of "essence" and 6 of "Catrice". Today I want to start showing you swatches of the "essence" polishes. I love essence for the speed at which the polishes dry and the colours are just great!!! Today I have 38 "Choose Me!". Great colour. The best thing is that I would never choose it myself. And that would be a mistake as it is a great colour, so thanks to my husband I got to discover it.

Jeżeli śledzicie moja stronę na FB Obsessions Nails to na pewno widzieliście niespodziankę od mojego mężusia.... kupił całe mnóswto lakierów!!! Całe mnóstwo... dwie firmy "essence" i "Catrice". Ale ze mnie szczęściara!!! Dostałam 18 "essence"i 6 "Catrice". Dziś chcę zacząć pokazywać wam próbki lakierów "essence". Uwielbiam "essence" za to jak szybko schnie a i kolory są superowe!!! Dziś mam 38 "Choose Me!". Świetny kolor. Najlepsze to to, że ja sama nigdy bym nie wybrała tego koloru. A to byłby błąd gdyż jest on naprawdę świetny., więc dzieki mężowi udało mi się go odkryć.




The colour is in the pic twice, as I got two of them. So maybe I can use it in a giveaway :)
Top row, first from right.

Ten kolor jest na zdjęciu dwa razy, gdyż dostałam dwa. Może użyję jednego w "rozdanku" :)
Górny rząd, pierwszy od prawej.






Let me know what you think!!!
Cheers for now!!! 
Till next time....
If you wish to comment please click on "komentarze". I will be happy to hear from you :)))



Dajcie znać, jak się wam podoba!!!
Na razko!!!
Do następnego....

You can visit me on Facebook

Możecie odwiedzić mnie na Facebooku



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz