sobota, 21 kwietnia 2012

Catrice polishes | Lakiery Catrice | How to store your polishes | Jak przechowywać lakiery



21 April 2012


Hello "obsessed" ones!! 

Here is a new brand of polishes I found in a beauty shop, Catrice. Well... it's new to me. And I like it a lot. It goes on nice and smooth. The colour you see in the bottle is the actual colour I got on my nails. I used two coats and it looked great. I also got the fast dry top coat from that brand, which works really well with all brands of polishes I have. I got another fast dry top coat the same day, but I had to take it back as it only worked with it's own brand of polishes. I can recommend Catrice if you can get it near you.

Oto lakiery nowej firmy, które zalazłam w drogerii, Catrice. Nowe dla mnie... Bardzo je lubię. Aplikuje się je fajnie i gładziutko. Kolor w buteleczce to kolor jaki uzyskałam na pazurkach. Malowałam dwie warstwy i wyglądał super. Kupiłam również szybko schnący ochronny lakier tej samej firmy, który współpracuje świetnie z lakierami innych firm które posiadam. Tego samego dnia kupiłam ochronny lakier innej firmy ale oddałam go z powrotem do sklepu, gdyż tylko "działał" z lakierami swojej firmy. Mogę zarekomendować Catrice jeśli znajdziecie te lakiery.



Left to right: Karl Says Tres Chic ( I just love some of the names of polishes), ASHley, Run Forest Run (another great name), Quick Dry and High Shine Top Coat.

Od lewej do prawej strony: Karl Says Tres Chic, ASHley, Run Forest Run, Quick Dry and High Shine Top Coat.





I have been looking around at ideas of how to store my nail polishes. I think I am not the only one with that problem. This is such a good idea and it looks pretty easy to make. If any of you decide to make one, please post a pic on my FB page https://www.facebook.com/ObsessionsNails . How do you store your nail polishes?

Rozglądam się za pomysłami jak przechowywać lakiery. Nie jestem jedyna z tym problemem. To jest naprawdę fajny pomysł i nie wygląda na zbyt skomplikowany. Jeśli zdecydujecie się na zrobienie takiej półeczki to zamieśćcie  fotkę na mojej stronie na FB 
https://www.facebook.com/ObsessionsNails. Jak wy przechowujecie swoje lakiery?



Let me know what you think.

Cheers for now!!! Till next time...


If you wish to comment please click on "komentarze". I will be happy to hear from you :)))

You can visit me on Facebook

Na razko!!! Do następnego...

Możecie odwiedzić mnie na Facebooku




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz